Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Green Urine Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Green Urine. Could It Be The Multivatimin I Am Taking?

What causes green urine. Could it be the multivatimin i am taking? - green urine causes more condition_symptoms

First, you should definitely ask your doctor. When it comes to medical advice over the Internet, who will receive the kind of advice and know from whom. As an intern, my first thought, a general you have with your doctor and your concerns are expressed. Believe it or not, can you really take an overdose of vitamins in your system that will ultimately be harmful. So you will want to consult with your doctor to make sure that you take the right amount of vitamins. Your doctor may prescribe to carry out family blood tests to ensure that the natural chemicals in your body in its range. I confess that I have little knowledge of over-the-counter vitamins and are no side effects, but I've heard that some supplements of vitamin A can cause the urine to turn different colors ... I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment