Friday, January 1, 2010

Holistic Treatment For Breast Cancer Does Anyone Have Any Stories On The Success Of Holistic Cancer Therapy Vs. Chemotherapy?

Does anyone have any stories on the success of holistic cancer therapy vs. chemotherapy? - holistic treatment for breast cancer

I've heard people talk about what cancer can be completely avoided, not only do not smoke or drink .. But eating healthy food free from toxins or artificial stimulants and steroids, and others.
Breast cancer in the family ... And last year, my poor aunt's life after cancer was diagnosed was unhappy because the intensive chemotherapy did nothing but worse.
Not help a bit, and no operation. When my grandmother had breast cancer before it has been much speculation that if doctors have a biopsy first, cut out the cancer is spread through the blood and what the brain rapidly and cause him to die, suffer a brain tumor, if they are diagnosed with breast cancer.

After having my loved ones affected by this loss and know that there are more women in my family .. the same threat I know not rely on chemotherapy and surgery to cure cancer, and I want to know what I do and what I can, can AdmoniThey did it to reduce our risk, and God forbid .. If someone brings him to a possible cure instead of the past year and a half of their miserable life, my grandmother and aunt.

Do you know someone who was cured of cancer or holistic treatments? Or you are sure and solid as the current U.S. standard of chemotherapy and surgery is still the best way?

Also .. As a bonus question: If you feel that holistic treatments are better, why do you believe are "illegal" in the market as a treatment here in the U.S.?

No comments:

Post a Comment