Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Joker Energy Drink Is This Energy Drink Bad?

Is this energy drink bad? - joker energy drink

Your Open Question Show me »
It's my energy drink wrong?
I have the energy drink generic brand "Lo-Carb Energy Joker Mad"

I wonder whether it really bad for me ... Here are a few ingredients and their nutritional value in the IT ...

10 calories per ounce (8)
Riboflavin 1.7 mg
20 mg niacin
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Vitamin B12 6mcg
180 mg sodium
Taurine 1000 mg
Panax Ginseng 200 mp
2500 grams of the mixture energy
Glucose, caffeine, guarana, inositol, glucuronolactone, maltodextrin.

I like to drink a lot of energy, and since I have a diet with only 10 calories per serving! That gives me the energy to burn calories when I work.

Is it okay if you drink 3 weeks of them, one or dangerous?

The person who will help the understanding of most of the ingredients and the good or bad, who will receive the prize for the best answer!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Joker Mad Energy Lo-Carb is one of the safest drinks for energy. NO is loaded with sugar, like most energy drinks, and have equalvilant only a cup of coffee 8 oz The ingredients are caffeine, "B" to use vitamins, taurine and inositol, sour, not that.
The energy drink is the best choice for me. It is safe (if you're very active), very low in price. And it works! Volume 5 or 6 this week.
If you have nerves, or have trouble sleeping, I recommend taking these drinks. If you do not have these problems do not, enjoy!

lmsabm said...

In fact, almost all energy drinks are not good. Taurine has several dangerous side effects, may (the "energy mix" (are) unknown components all I know, ephedrine), guarana is not really dangerous good for you, caffeine is only a short burst of energy. .... I could go.

If you want energy, ate an apple. An apple first thing in the morning have to drink more energy than a cup of coffee, and is healthier for you. Another thing to try for the vitamin B complex - which needs a long-term power in the form of nutrients your body will offer the same.

anonymou... said...

that caffeine, that sugar is bad and

kaitlin =] said...

Are you kidding?

Post a Comment