Monday, February 22, 2010

Fish Tank Firefighter Accessories I Quickly Fell Asleep, And Rememberd My Dream When I Woke Up. Why, What Might It Mean?

I quickly fell asleep, and rememberd my dream when I woke up. Why, what might it mean? - fish tank firefighter accessories

I always have trouble sleeping may take hours, please let me sleep. I do not know, my dreams. I often try to sleep at 6-7. I read a book (The Lost icon) and listen to classical music (Bach) about 1 clock today. I suddenly felt very tired and closed his eyes for a moment. Immediately I felt cold, then saw a woman in black with a white dress, and she opened her mouth and began to emit a sound like an alarm clock. His teeth seemed long white nails, as a kind of deep-sea fish species such as ocean Fangtooth Scientific Name Anoplogaster cornuta. Directly in the workplace and found that only a moment passed. Then he felt the same feeling of drainage and the next thing I know I was dreaming. I was in a burning house, but I was cold and Iwas with a certain group of people trying to reach into the middle of the fire, but not exactly a fireman. Then people will be random things that were also too vague to run it further and try to breathe the air around me various tanks. The first I was tired and dizzy, the second has me confused, and the third made me feel as if I was on fire. Stunned, confused, and barely awake, I came across a closed gate near some boxes and found the same woman as before, but this time he was in a pool of thick blood, he opened his mouth and did argue that the same high-pitched ringing vibration, as before, and woke up feeling as if I was in the dream. Then I woke up and a cup of tea, open iTunes, and watched an episode of Family Guy CLEAr my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment