Thursday, February 25, 2010

Recording On A Vcr Without Coax In I Need Help... Do They Have It And Where Can You Get It?

I need help... do they have it and where can you get it? - recording on a vcr without coax in

Ok. I have a DVD recorder / VCR from Wal-Mart, but the disadvantage is that it is out of line / precisely what it means, not by the giving of equipment or a digital tuner! So I went to Goodwill and found one of those cable boxes end 80 or 90 principles that were ready to use on the TV without cable TV tuner in the very old (I only have cable) basis. I knew that there was no issue AV / on the field because he bought for registration for the DVD recorder. How do I use a broken tape recorder with an analog tuner and I record programs on a DVD recorder. So the question is that I know who have an RF modulator that converts the A / V signals to a coaxial cable, but it is something that can convert an RF signal into a signal A / V? If you doYou see? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment