Sunday, February 21, 2010

Macbook Keyboard Does Not Light Up At Night MacBook Power Button Not Working?

MacBook power button not working? - macbook keyboard does not light up at night

On Sunday evening I went for a glass of water on my MacBook (late 2007). I quickly cut the power supply (battery charger) from short circuit and back into a pile of towels for a few hours and then put them into the barn and had a fan blow on the keyboard. Monday morning was started, but the keyboard does not work, so I used my Bluetooth keyboard all day. Monday evening, some of the key so that it no longer works all night. Tuesday morning (the morning) I woke up and was in progress, and works very well and work more keys. He needed it for school, so I stopped. When I arrived at school one hours later, I tried to light it, but unfortunately no answer. I cut from a Logic Board MacBook, and the result is the MagSafe charger light is low. But then as now, Ihave a normal life, the green light, and I think it's good logic board. This would break the power button? I do not know know exactly what to do at this point. AppleCare and I have not spoken yet with them. Is there something I should try or should I be a fan, it blows for a few days.

Thank you for reading my big contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment